Aggressive Car, Truck, & Motorcycle Accident Law Firm in Kentucky
According to the Kentucky State Police, there were approximately 148,000 motor vehicle accidents in Kentucky in 2009. In addition, 730 residents of Kentucky were killed in car accidents in the same year while tens of thousands suffered from serious injuries. Each individual one of these accidents leave families suffering: from the physical, mental, emotional, and financial consequences of these crashes and collisions.
At Gladstein Law Firm, PLLC, our aggressive, efficient legal team stands ready to help victims who are injured in motor vehicle accidents. Seth Gladstein, a Louisville personal injury attorney, intimately understands Kentucky laws and has both the knowledge and experience to help those who have been hurt in these types of accidents. At the same time, his team of paralegals, assistants, and expert witnesses all work together to secure justice for their clients.
Do You Have A Kentucky Car Accident Injury Claim?
Many people don’t realize that they are entitled under Kentucky law to receive compensation for their medical bills, pain, suffering, and lost wages following an accident that they were not at fault for. When an injury is caused by the negligence of another person or entity, you or your loved one should be recompensed for the injuries that are sustained. In most cases, the insurance of the negligent party or your own insurance company will pay for the damages.
The single best way to find out if you are owed compensation after a Kentucky motor vehicle accident is to speak to a Louisville personal injury attorney and tell him your story. To schedule a free, private meeting with Seth Gladstein, please call (502) 855-4177 or (800) 991-0474.
What Should You Do After An Accident And Injury?
Injury victims are often surprised at how frightening, confusing, and overwhelming the first few minutes and hours after an accident are. Everything happens in a flash, and many people feel a huge scope of emotions, including fear, embarrassment, anger, and worry. Although it is a completely normal reaction to quickly leave the scene of an accident before police arrive, ignore your injuries, say that you are fine, or just shut down, it is vital that you get the help and information you need.
Unfortunately, some car accident victims are not able to collect compensation simply because they did not take the correct actions immediately after their car wreck. Below, learn what you should do after a collision, for the good of your health and for the good of your possible injury claim.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident unless instructed to do so by medical professionals or emergency personnel.
- If necessary, get immediate medical help. Some people go into shock following an accident and are not aware that they need to see a doctor or go to the hospital. If you are not sure whether you need medical assistance, speak with a physician and get evaluated.
- Call the police immediately to report the accident even if it seems that no one has been hurt. The police will write an accident report that will act as a vital piece of evidence in your claim.
- Get information about the other drivers, including their names, email addresses, telephone numbers, license plate numbers, and vehicle make and model.
- Get contact information from witnesses, including names, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, and email addresses.
- Get pictures of the vehicles, scene of the accident, and witnesses.
- Get in touch with a personal injury attorney who represents injured victims of car, truck, and motorcycle accidents.
- Do not sign documents or provide statements to other drivers’ insurance companies without first consulting your personal injury attorney.
Our Traffic Accident Practice Areas
Our legal team handles a wide array of Kentucky traffic accident claims, from simple rear-end accidents that involve relatively minor injuries to complex wrongful death claims that involve trucking companies or vehicle manufacturers. Contact us today if you need assistance with:
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Automobile accidents
- DUI and drug-related motor vehicle accidents
- Drunk-driving car accidents
- Fatal vehicle accidents
- No-fault insurance auto wrecks in Kentucky
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck and tractor trailer accidents
- Driver fatigue trucking accidents
- Faulty equipment maintenance trucking accidents
- Underinsured and uninsured vehicle accidents
- Vehicle rollover accidents
Talk To A Kentucky Car Accident Attorney You Can Trust
You can trust Seth Gladstein to guide you through even the complex traffic accident cases – and to secure you the compensation that you need and deserve following an injury due to negligence. It’s important to remember that insurance companies deal with car accident claims every day and that they will quickly plan a strong defense even if you deserve to collect damages. For this reason, you must act quickly with the assistance of an attorney in order to protect your rights under the law..
If you are the victim of a motor vehicle accident, don’t hesitate to call Gladstein Law Firm today. Your claim will be evaluated free of charge and you won’t pay a dime unless we win or settle your case. Seth Gladstein can be reached at (502) 855-4177 or (800) 991-0474 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free consultation.