Car, Truck, & Motorcycle Accidents in Kentucky
In 2009, there were approximately 148,000 accidents from motor vehicles in Kentucky according to the Kentucky State Police data. In addition, 730 residents of Kentucky were killed that same year due to car accidents. These high numbers indicate that, at some time, you or a loved one may be involved in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident that causes injury. Gladstein Law Firm, PLLC stands ready to help victims who are injured in motor vehicle accidents. Seth Gladstein, a personal injury attorney, understands Kentucky laws and has the knowledge and experience to help those who have been hurt in these types of accidents.
Many people don’t realize that they are entitled to receive compensation for their medical bills, pain, suffering, and lost wages. When an injury is caused by the negligence of another person, you or your loved one should be recompensed for the injuries that are sustained. The insurance of the negligent party, or your own insurance company, should help pay for the damages. However, due to the complexity of these types of situations, it’s always best to contact professional legal help. Seth Gladstein will assess your claims at no cost to you.
What to do after an Accident:
- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- If necessary, get immediate medical help.
- Call the police immediately to report the accident, even if it seems that no one has been hurt.
- Get information about the other drivers, including his or her names; email addresses; telephone numbers; license plate numbers; and the make, model, and year of involved vehicles.
- Get contact information from witnesses, including names, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, and email addresses.
- Get pictures of the vehicles, scene of the accident, and witnesses.
- Get in touch with a personal injury lawyer who represents injured victims of car, truck, and motorcycle accidents.
- Do not sign documents or provide statements to other drivers’ insurance companies without first consulting your accident and injury attorney.
Practice Areas of Gladstein Law Firm:
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Automobile accidents
- DUI and drug-related motor vehicle accidents
- Drunk-driving car accidents
- Fatal vehicle accidents
- No-fault insurance auto wrecks in Kentucky
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck and tractor trailer accidents
- Driver fatigue trucking accidents
- Faulty equipment maintenance trucking accidents
- Underinsured and uninsured vehicle accidents
- Vehicle rollover accidents
Seth Gladstein – The Louisville, Kentucky Car Accident Attorney You Can Trust
You can trust Seth Gladstein to guide you through the complex legal situation of receiving compensation for any injuries you may incur as a result of the negligence of someone else. It’s important to remember that insurance companies will quickly plan their defense. That is why you need good legal advice right from the beginning. In addition, insurance companies may attempt to persuade injured victims to settle quickly, convincing them that it’s easier. However, until victims see a physician or chiropractor, there is no way to know the full extent of their injuries. Contact Seth Gladstein right away, as he has the experience you need to help you make the right decisions.
If you are the victim of a motor vehicle, don’t hesitate to call Gladstein Law Firm, PLLC today. Your claim will be evaluated free of charge and you don’t pay out a dime unless you win or settle the case. Seth Gladstein can be reached at 502-855-4177 or 800-991-0474. Call today to set up your *free consultation with Gladstein Law Firm.
*Each case is different and the past record is no assurance that we will be successful in reaching a favorable result in any future case. Client pays costs only upon recovery.