Get The Compensation That You Need & Deserve From Negligent Parties
Suffering a serious injury is more than just painful: It is overwhelming, stressful, traumatic, and financially devastating. In a single instant, everything in your life can change, from your career to your relationships to your quality of life. Restoring your life and your health can be a long, difficult, and fraught journey.
At Gladstein Law Firm, we are dedicated to assisting those who have been injured due to the negligence of a person or business. Seth Gladstein, a Louisville personal injury lawyer, has spent the last twelve years helping his clients understand their accident, review their legal options, and ultimately get them the justice and compensation owed to them. Seth is extremely familiar with the justice system, the insurance system, and the healthcare system – and he and his legal team are adept at leveling the playing field to help individuals and their families succeed, even in the most unlikely circumstances.
To request a free case review with Seth Gladstein, or simply to ask a question about our legal services, please call (800) 991-0474 today.
Common Types of Serious Injuries in Kentucky Accidents
Although we assist clients with all types of serious injuries, we commonly see the following types of medical conditions:
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Neck & Back Injuries
- Electrocution Injuries
- Fractures and broken bones
- Sprains and strains
- Torn ligaments and injured tendons
- Cuts and lacerations
- Contusions and bruising
- Internal bleeding
- Eye injuries
- Nerve damage
- Organ injuries
Even comparatively minor injuries, such as a broken arm, can result in high medical bills and lost wages, while more serious injuries can change the trajectory of your life. Both types of injuries deserve compensation, if a negligent party was the cause of your accident.
How Serious Injuries Happen
Injuries can take place in almost all situations, at any time of day or night. However, many personal injury cases stem from the same types of accidents, including:
- Traffic accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- On-the-job accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical malpractice or dental malpractice
The above is by no means a comprehensive list. Any accident and injury that involved a negligent party is worth investigating to find out if you could get compensation for damages.
The Consequences of a Serious Injury
Although it is true that injury victims often face a mountain of medical bills – even if they have health insurance – it is imperative to understand that the consequences of a serious injury do not end with the physical injury itself and its associated medical bills. In addition to the costs directly related to the injury, survivors often struggle with:
- Future medical bills. Many people require ongoing physical therapy and rehabilitation. They may also need perscription medications or other ongoing treatments – for months or years after the accident.
- Lost wages. Injury victims may miss days, weeks, months, or years of work after a serious accident. In addition, victims who suffer catastrophic injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries (TBI) or spine injuries, may not be able to work ever again, or may not be able to earn at the same capacity as before.
- Pain and suffering. It can be difficult to put a price on anguish, but the justice system has found ways to do so. Many injury victims have to deal with trauma related to their accident for the rest of their lives, struggling with issues like depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Loss of quality of life. Those who suffer permanent disabilities, as a result of their accident, may find that they can no longer participate in their most beloved activities and hobbies, or that they can no longer have the same relationship with their spouse or family members.
Find Out More About Your Potential Personal Injury Claim Today
It can sometimes seem overwhelming to think about filing a personal injury claim when you are already struggling with so much: Recovery, medical bills, rehabilitation, and more. However, we want you to know that pursuing a valid personal injury claim is the best way to get justice and compensation – and to get you solidly back onto the road to recovery and restoration.
We offer injury victims and their families a completely free and confidential consultation so that they can find out whether they have a claim, and how much that claim may be worth. To schedule your meeting with Seth Gladstein, we invite you to call (800) 991-0474 or fill out our quick contact form. Take your first step toward justice today.
*Each case is different and the past record is no assurance that we will be successful in reaching a favorable result in any future case. Client pays costs only upon recovery.